Vendor/Sponsor/Owner: Vendor - Eidex
Chris Stephens, Director of Client Services, email@example.com
Denise Kish, Director of Academic Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Myra Munroe, Client Operations Manager, email@example.com
- Log in to your district MiDataHub Cockpit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Add Integration" under API Integrations on bottom right of page.
- System Type: Data Warehouse
- Vendor: Eidex LLC
- System: Eidex Insights - v1
- Profile: None
- Then Submit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Data Warehouse: Eidex Insights 1" (this is the integration you just created.
- Create a .txt document with Key and Secret
- Click to show the Secret
- Clear the "Permit Access to the OneRoster API" checkbox if it is checked
- Highlight and copy API information including the Key and Secret
- Open Notepad, Word or other text editor and paste API information
- Save the file to your desktop as: yourdistrictname_DataHub_Eidex.txt
- Click "Submit" on the API Integration page
- Upload your API information file to Eidex
Eidex Readiness Script: The EIDEX readiness script helps end users evaluate the readiness of district data for use in the Eidex system and provides users the counts of records available for the Eidex tools.
Who Is Implementing This: