Vendor/Sponsor/Owner: Vendor - NWEA
Contact: Leslie Shotola, Operations Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Integration Steps: (These steps assume your ODS has sufficient data populated, without sufficient data the NWEA integration will fail.):
- Download fillable PDF Permission to Release Data.
- This form authorizes NWEA to begin providing data files for MiDataHub to ingest in your ODS.
- Fill out form and sign electronically. (Save the file before sending it or it will be blank.)
Must have either an electronic signature or hand signature to be valid.
Return completed from to email@example.com.
Upon receiving the form we will send it to the team at NWEA for processing. Please note, varying on their timing of processing the form, this could take two full weeks to complete.
- MiDataHub configures your inbound integration upon receipt and completion of the Permission to Release Data form.
- NWEA data will begin to populate in your ODS approximately two weeks after the submission of your form.
Date Integrated: August 1, 2017
Requirements: Signed Data Hosing Agreement returned to firstname.lastname@example.org