Steps to create your API Integration with Eidex:
- Log in to your district MiDataHub Cockpit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Add Integration" under API Integrations on bottom right of page.
- System Type: Data Warehouse
- Vendor: Eidex LLC
- System: Eidex Insights - v1
- Then Submit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Data Warehouse: Eidex Insights 1" (this is the integration you just created.
- Create a .txt document with Key and Secret
- Click to show the Secret
- Clear the "Permit Access to the OneRoster API" checkbox if it is checked
- Highlight and copy API information including the Key and Secret
- Open Notepad, Word or other text editor and paste API information
- Save the file to your desktop as: yourdistrictname_DataHub_Eidex.txt
- Click "Submit" on the API Integration page
- Upload your API information file to Eidex
- Login to Eidex and select Secure Upload
- Select Browse and navigate to your desktop to locate the file saved earlier. Select "Agree," indicate the upload type as "MIDataHub Key and Secret" and select a school year (any year is ok). Finally, click "Upload" to submit your information.